Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What a day!

So what makes today any different from yesterday? Day are so full of hustle bustle, in my life especially. I was on the phone with Debbie (my wife) talking about the morning and it struck of that i actually complain a HUGE amount about the fact that i have a job! We forget so quickly about the showers of blessing that we get everyday. How can i complain when i get to get up every morning and enjoy the world God has put us in. I have always said that God has a "sense of humor", hope there will be no confusion about that statement. . . Anyway, as i was in my moment of downward spiral i was reminded of something. . . "the Grace of God will not lead you where the Grace of God wont keep you", and that got me thinking. . . I was where i was supposed to be, because God wants me there!

No comments: