Monday, August 24, 2009

Don`t kill my steak!!!


Well this is something I thought about while having a debate with Caitlin, we where sitting at lunch on Sunday afternoon during our Hillcrest trip and she made the most ridicules statement ... " I am considering becoming a vegetarian", now before I go any further I need to explain that I dont have a problem with people that only eat veggies... I just dont understand it! Anyway, I got on my crazy thought pattern and decided to pipe up that if she became a vegetarian what would my cows eat? yes yes I know that cows eat grass and not veggies ; ) but with that being said I have been really thinking about those who dont eat meat because they think its cruel...
A couple of days ago we ad an ethics course at the office and it was so interesting to see how people view ethics. there was one lady that was so adamant that it was wrong to kill other animals, and others thought it was right... so is it wrong or right? well I dont think its a case of right or wrong but rather personal preference. some people like to get stuck into a huge bowl of salad and others, like me, enjoy a really good steak!! all I am asking is that you dont take my steak away... I like it to much, so Cait if you read this please dont become a veggie and take all my cows food away...

1 comment:

Dani said...

So you don't think that I'm completely weird... :) Just tell your cows to not eat all of my veggies, please. :)