Thursday, March 28, 2013

My first airplane ride

So this weekend we are off to Cape Town for the two oceans and a visit to my dad, a Gabby first on a plane : )

We really were not sure how this was going to go... I even told the young lady sitting next to me that I wasn't sure and I was sorry up front for what was about to happen!

Anyway, the plan was for Gabriella to sleep but she would have none of that... Sleep is so overrated. She was good though, unlike the other two screaming kids in the flight. I was really glad we were not that side of the plane by them, at one point it sounded like the Father gave one of th a smack but that just made it worse... The crying got louder and the plan just erupted in laughter!

In am hoping that the flight home will be better and the excitement of being on an airplane has worn off and out little girl will sleep.

No comments: