Sunday, May 26, 2013

Our little genius and sleeper

Well I guess that the title of this post says it all, Gabby is the smartest 11 month old I know!
Really this girl of ours really is smart, this week it seems as if she has made huge steps forward... In the things she does to the things she says. She really is picking up things fast, this week while I was brushing my teeth and holding her she looked at me with this strange face so I wondered what she would don't she has a tooth brush of her own... So I gave her one and she stuck it in her mouth! Ok so that was a fluke, but two days later I went into the bathroom and and holding her again gave her the toothbrush and she puts it in her mouth and starts moving it back and forth... Ok so maybe not genius material but a proud daddy moment and I love it!


I have realised that Gabby loves sleep! In the past week her sleeps have really become loooooong, I told Debbie this morning "like mother like daughter" Debbie Sent me this pic while I was at work the other day while she was out at the shops... Nothing will stop her from having a sleep : ) when I spike to Debbie she told me that she was sitting upright and started nodding off so she put her down and off she went to lala land.

One thing we have been discussing lately is how blessed we are and have been by having this little girl in our lives, we are truly thankful to God for opening up doors in such a way that we could be together. Things don't merely happen by accident but most certainly by devine direction, We love you Gabriella and are grateful we could be part of your precious life in this world.

No comments: