Friday, June 7, 2013

The joy of children

I have to say that I cannot begin to express how wonderful it has been this last week know that we are the parents of two beautiful children.

Some people have asked me if this is it for us and the answer is a resounding no. Why stop at 2? One thing we have learnt over the last couple of years is that God is good and will always provide... So why not have the same attitude when it comes to having children. God will always provide and give Grace in every situation and we are confident of this fact and are most certainly going to put this to the test... Not God but us!

Gabby and Caleb will most certainly will have more than just themselves in the future, what this looks like and what time frames we are talking about I could only begin to imagine but one thing I am certain of and this is that children are a real joy and I can't wait for the next one, two, three or even four ; )

No comments: