Saturday, June 1, 2013

Man this could get rough

So I woke up this morning feeling like I was hit by a bus, my eyes were killing me and were all puffy so I had to take action! I am really grateful for my pal Tommie, he bought these things for his wife that she in turn recommended to Debbie as really good pain relievers (so now you know they are not meant for your eyes : ] )

last night was the fist night home with Caleb and it wasn't too bad but it was rougher than what I think either of us had expected... listen I am not saying that I thought this was going to be a walk in the park but surly it cant be T.H.A.T bad.  well is was up and down all night, not because of the little guy but because of the shot sleep times between feeds. i am not one that needs lots of sleep to operate but I must say that 4 hours sleep broken up into little bits doesn't help anything... even if I were Superman! anyway we are really grateful for  a healthy little boy that we can love, treasure, nurture, train and loose sleep over.


No comments: